Opalescence Boost is chemically activated, so it requires no light for whitening. Syringe-to-syringe mixing activates the product just prior to application. The activated 40% hydrogen peroxide is conveniently delivered via syringe and applied to teeth for whitening.
- NO LIGHT NEEDED!
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- PF formula strengthens enamel, decreases sensitivity prevents caries2,3,4,5,6
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Two 20-minute applications for a total of 40 minutes of treatment time?
We also offer the Ultradent brand of Follow-up Kits. Opalescence Follow-up Kits are perfect for treating patients after an in-office whitening procedure. Potassium nitrate and fluoride decrease sensitivity while strengthening enamel and preventing caries. Opalescence Trèswhite Supreme requires no impressions, models, or lab time, so patients can leave the office with everything they need. For a more personalized treatment, fabricate custom trays and use the syringe follow-up kit.
- Follow-up to in-office whitening
- Includes UltraEZ to treat sensitivity
- PF formula strengthens enamel, decreases sensitivity, prevents caries1,2,3,4,5
- Available with pre-filled disposable trays or syringes